Prior to sending us a support request, please check if your question has been answered already in the relevant support category. This helps us answer all queries that much faster. Here is a list of shortcuts to the most burning topics:
- I upgraded to the new iA Writer and now I don’t see my documents from iA Writer Classic. Why?
- I just bought iA Writer for iPad. How do I use it?
- The App Store asks me to purchase iA Writer, but I bought it before.
- How do I format my text?
- What if iCloud doesn’t work?
- Can I change my text size?
Cannot find what you were looking for?
If you are experiencing a problem that our support section doesn’t solve, please note that the more detailed your description the quicker and better we can answer. Please send issue inquiries to [email protected]. We answer questions on Twitter. Please use dms, as @-replies can get lost in the flood of tweets, we sometimes encounter.
If you want to push for a new feature, please email us at [email protected]; leaving a one-star comment on the App Store asking for a feature has never helped anyone. If you want to support us, please leave a comment on the App Store.
Like most everybody else, we take a rest on weekends, but we aim to reply within one to two business days.