Prior to sending us a support request, please check if your question has been answered already in the relevant support category. This helps us answer all queries that much faster. Here is a list of shortcuts to the most burning topics:
- I upgraded to iA Writer 3 and now I see two iA Writer folders in iCloud. Why?
- I just bought iA Writer for iPad. How do I use it?
- The App Store asks me to purchase iA Writer, but I bought it before.
- How do I format my text?
- What if iCloud doesn’t work?
- Can I change my text size?
What if you cannot find what you were looking for?
Keep in mind that we have over one Million users, but we aim to reply within 1-2 business days. If you are experiencing a problem that our support section doesn’t solve, please note that the more detailed your description the quicker and better we can answer. Here is how to get in touch with us:
- First choose a platform section (General, Mac, iOS or Android)
- Pick the relevant subtopic
- Then fill out a support request at the bottom of the page
If you want to push for a new feature, use the feature request form on the bottom of the topic pages; leaving a one star comment on the App Store asking for a feature has never helped anyone. If you want to support us, please leave a comment on the App Store.
If you are experiencing a problem that our support section doesn’t solve, please note that the more detailed your description the quicker and better we can answer. Send us a feature request or report an issue.