Ulysses stores its files in a proprietary database format, so these files must first be exported to plain text.
- In Ulysses’ left-hand panel, add a new external folder (e.g., “Ulysses Export” on the Desktop)
- Select a storage you have added in the left-side panel; click the first sheet and then issue ⌘A to select all the sheets
- Drag the sheets to the external folder you previously created in step 1
- Each sheet will be converted into a plain text file in that folder
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all storages you have added
When finished the export you can manipulate these files however you wish.
Add the whole folder to iA Writer’s Library via Preferences → Library → “+” or drag the folder into iA Writer’s iCloud container so the files will be synced with iOS.