Information Architects was founded in 2005 in Tokyo. It quickly grew into “one of the most famous design agencies in the world” (Corriere Della Sera). Our websites, apps, and infographics have become a paradigm of excellence in clarity, simplicity, and performance. With over 1 Million apps sold, iA Writer is the best selling writing app for iPhone, iPad and Mac behind Apple’s own Pages.
To learn more about us, we suggest that you read one of the following interviews with our founder, Oliver Reichenstein:
- “Good design is invisible” on The Verge, July 2012
- “Nichts war geplant” in Persönlich, June, 2012
- Interview with Business Insider, April 2012
- Podcast: “Why Simplicity Creates Great User Experiences” on Dormroom Tycoon, November 2011
- Interview with Johnny Holland, June 30, 2010
- “Einblicke in die Arbeit der Agentur Information Architects” in Design Made in Germany
Have a look at our speaking schedule if you would like to see iA in action.
For questions regarding our apps, please visit iAWriter.com. If you are interested in our services, please use our contact form. If you are interested in joining iA, check out the job openings.
Your message was successfully sent.